Angolan Grilled Prawns:
What's the big idea?
Camarao Grelhado com Molho Cru
Very simple straightforward dish of grilled prawns with an interesting "raw" sauce.
Actually, the sauce makes quite a good salad dressing too!
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1lb large prawns
- Mix together in a blender the garlic, spring onions, cumin, salt, vinegar and 4 tablespoons of water
- Thread the prawns onto kebab skewers and brush with the sauce
- Grill until cooked - if the grill is pre-heated this should only take 3-4 minutes each side
- Serve with the remaining sauce on the side, and a green salad
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com