Grilled Chilean Sea Bass with Sherry Cream Sauce
What's the big idea?
This works well with any firm white fish, if you can't get sea bass.
Serve with steamed green vegetables.
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 4 sea bass fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper
- 100ml whipping cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 425F, 220C. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper
- Brush a baking tray with olive oil, place the fish fillets on the tray and bake for approx 20 minutes*
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saucepan. Fry the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes
- Add the cream and sherry. Bring to simmering point, then reduce the heat and simmer for 7-8 minutes
- Add the paprika, plus salt and pepper to taste
- Serve the sauce with the fish, and sprinkle chopped parsley over both
* The exact cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish, so check after 15 minutes.
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com