Mexican Tequila Cocktail Recipes
What's The Big Idea?
There are countless Tequila recipes. We'll add a few now, and maybe add a few more each time there's a Mexico match on the TV, if our livers can stand trying them out!
- Combine 2oz sugar with 2 fl oz water until sugar is completely dissolved. Add 2 fl oz lime juice and 2 fl oz lemon juice and refrigerate until needed
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail shaker, along with 3 fl oz tequila, 1 fl oz Triple Sec (or Cointreau or Grand Marnier), and some ice
- Shake well. Salt the rims of two margarita glasses. Pour the cocktail into the glasses. Garnish with a wedge of lime
- Pour 4 fl oz orange juice and 2 fl oz tequila into a glass with some ice
- Slowly pour ½ fl oz grenadine in around the edge of the glass, allowing it to mix slowly
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a cherry
- Pour 2½ fl oz tequila, ½ fl oz dry vermouth and a dash of Angostura bitters into a cocktail shaker filled with ice
- Shake well
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a slice of lemon
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com