What's The Big Idea?
Think of a Quesadilla as the Mexican version of a toasted cheese sandwich, and you won't be far wrong. They are dangerously "more-ish", and make a great
half-time snack, as long as you don't mind being asked continuously for more of them all the way through the second half!
You can add extra ingredients to make them a bit more interesting and substantial if you want - some cooked prawns or some left-over bacon or roast chicken.
Our Rating (1 - 5):
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 8oz grated cheese - cheddar is fine, or Monterey Jack
- 2oz chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4-5 spring onions, finely sliced
- Large flour tortillas
- Mix together all the ingredients except the tortillas in a bowl
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Place one tortilla in the pan for 20 seconds, then flip it over
- Put a small handful of the cheese filling on the tortilla. Spread it out to cover the tortilla, stopping about an inch from the edge
- When the cheese has melted, fold the tortilla in half to form a sandwich
- Repeat until you run out of tortillas or cheese mixture!
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com