Grilled Scottish Salmon Steaks
What's The Big Idea?
Scotland is of course rightly famous for the quality of its salmon, and this simple recipe allows you to enjoy the flavour fully without too many other flavours "getting in the way".
It's hard to find a simpler recipe than this one!
Serve with new potatoes and green vegetables of your choice.
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 4 salmon steaks
- Melted butter or margarine
- Plain flour, salt & pepper
- A couple of handfulls of oatmeal
- Mix together the flour, salt and pepper, and use this to lightly flour the salmon steaks
- Place the salmon on a baking tray or grill pan, and pour a little melted butter over each one
- Sprinkle the salmon steaks with oatmeal
- Grill slowly until cooked through, and serve
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com