Alternative Chocolate Fondue
What's The Big Idea?
A fondue is a fun way to throw a Swiss sporting party. Essentially there's a central pot of hot cheese, broth, oil or chocolate, into which various tasty morsels are dipped!
This is one of many variations on the chocolate fondue idea.
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 16oz dark chocolate
- 350ml single cream
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- For dipping: slices of plain sponge cake, plain biscuits, orange or tangerine segments, strawberries, grapes, bananas, etc
- Break chocolate squares into smaller pieces and drop them into a suitably sized saucepan over a low heat
- Add the cream and coffee granules, and stir gently but constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth
- Trasnfer to a suitable fondue pot over low heat
- To serve, dip the fruit/cake etc into the chocolate using the fondue prongs/forks
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com