Spanish Stuffed Tomatoes
What's the big idea?
Tapas dishes aren't meals in themselves - the idea is to keep bringing out various different tapas over the course of the evening for people to eat as they're drinking (and enjoying the game!).
These are very simple and can be prepared in advance, and kept fresh for a few hours in a refrigerator.
Here's the list of what you need:
What To Do
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh white breadcrumbs
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and set aside. Scoop out the seeds and discard
- Mash the eggs with the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, parsley and breadcrumbs
- Stuff the tomatoes with this mixture, press it down firmly and replace the tops
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Either serve whole, or slice, sprinkled with a little chopped parsley
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com