New Zealand Barbecue Lamb Cutlets with Mediterranean Salsa
What's the big idea?
Great example of New Zealand cuisine - simple, fresh local produce. New Zealand is rightly famous for its lamb, and in summer barbecue is a popular and sociable way of cooking.
This recipe combines those two ideas!
Here's the list of what you need:
- 16 lamb cutlets
- A little olive oil
- Salt & pepper
What To Do
- For the salsa:
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat a barbecue or grill to high
- Brush the lamb cutlets all over with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- To make the Mediterranean salsa, coarsely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and olives, and combine with the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and toss well
- Barbecue or grill the lamb for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until browned and cooked to your liking
- Transfer the lamb to a serving platter and serve with the salsa
© Copyright 2012 - Sporting Parties.com